Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fu Qiong Yin (符瓊音)

I am presently in the midst of some last minute push to meet a deadline in work commitments. The end result is time is so scarce that I could not update my blog proper but still want to share this:















Fu Qiong Yin (符瓊音), a Malaysian lass who won singing competitions in Malaysia and Hong Kong (2005年 TVB8 全球華人新秀歌唱大賽) apart from being the second place winner of Super Idol 2 (超級偶像 2) in Taiwan has just released her debut album entitled 粉紅色點唱機 on 5 June 2009 comprising of popular hit songs in the eighties, namely:
01. 我是不是你最疼愛的人, 原唱:潘越雲
02. 留不住的故事, 原唱:黃鶯鶯
03. 酒干倘賣無, 原唱:蘇芮
04. 逝去的愛, 原唱:歐陽菲菲
05. 海海人生, 原唱:陳盈潔
06. 夢醒時分, 原唱:陳淑樺
07. Saving all my love, original singer: Whitney Houston
08. The way we were, original singer: Barbara Streisand
09. Stupid cupid (duet with mom), original singer: Connie Francis
10. The rose, original singer: Bette Midler
11. Hero, original singer: Mariah Carey
12. My heart will go on, original singer: Celine Dion

I heard her first and seventh songs through the local 988 radio station and thought that she does possess a powerful voice and sounds splendid and is as good if not better than the original singer, Michelle Pan for the first song. I would definitely pick up a copy of this CD which I believe has yet to land on our shores.

No comments: